An exciting role for anyone wanting to work in Early Years Care. You will help to provide care and education for children between the ages of 0 – 5 years while offering a stimulating and nurturing environment.
Duties to include
- establish a good relationship with all with children in the nursery
- assist the Room Leader and other staff in providing a happy, stimulating environment for the children where mutual respect is fostered
- contribute to building a strong working team within the entire nursery
- responsible for ensuring that the Room Leader is given all relevant information when they are absent from the room
- contribute to the planning of the curriculum
- assist in the completion of observation/reports and the children’s daily diaries
- be aware of safety issues
- engage in a relationship of mutual respect with all parents or guardians, recognising them as the main caregivers and educators
Monday – Friday, minimum of 30 hours a week, all year round, between the hours of 7:45am – 6pm on a rota basis.
Total hours per week: 30.00
- ICT skills
- Has a child focussed approach to all practice
- Commitment to training and professional development
- Commitment to equality
- Ability to be imaginative in providing activities for children
- Commitment to working in partnership with parents/carers
- Has a good understanding of children’s individual needs
- Good sense of humour / passionate about working with children
English & maths (or equivalent).
About the Employer
Bentley Child Care puts children at the heart of everything they do! The skilled staff team provide care for children from 6 weeks old until 11 years. The care rooms provide a home from home environment whilst challenging little ones with exciting experiences and resources.
Following successful completion of your Apprenticeship, there will be an opportunity of permanent employment.
Things to consider
- This is a physically demanding job, and you must be passionate about making a difference to children and their development.
- This opportunity has 2 positions available.
|Job Category||Child Care, Early Years, Nursery|
|Contract Length:||19 Months|
|Start Date:||April 2022|
|Training Provider:||BCTG Ltd|
|Apprenticeship Standard:||Early Years Educator Level 3|