Are you looking for a great opportunity to start your career in an Apprenticeship? This could be the role that you are looking for. As a Business Administration apprentice, you will be working closely with the Finance & Compliance Team, supporting them with various duties.
What will the apprentice be doing?
Some of your duties will include:
- Assist the Finance & Compliance Team with various admin duties as and when required which may include producing reports, support with monitoring the importing of loan applications onto Management Information system (MI). To cover reception duties when required.
- To support Reception Administrator where required to ensure training rooms are kept clean, tidy and replenished.
- To conduct tasks for the General Operations Manager and/or Director as required, to include booking appointments, travel etc.
- To provide admin support to other teams on an occasional basis where needed.
- To manage room booking diary, where required.
- To place stationery orders on a weekly basis for all Oldbury staff where required including reminder email each week.
- To produce mail merges and involvement in general mailing, where required.
- To collect incoming and process outgoing mail where required
- To be aware of KPIs and Core Values and actively work towards their achievement
- To undertake a range of additional duties to the benefit of the company as and when required
- To ensure that all actions contribute towards creating a safe, healthy and productive working environment
Desired skills and personal qualities
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Presentation skills
- Analytical skills
- Team working
GCSE Maths & English C/4 or higher (or equivalent)
Monday to Friday 9.00am – 4.00pm, half an hour unpaid lunch.
Total hours per week: 37
Training to be given
Business Administration Level 3
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, a full-time permanent position may be offered. This will be at the discretion of the employer.
About the employer
This employer offers a complete package of training and support designed to help companies of any size grow. Every business relies on the skills of its staff. This company has 25 years of working with businesses of all sizes, helping them make the most of what they have and what they could have. The safe recruitment of staff is the first step to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children in education and vulnerable adults, this is to help deter, reject, or identify people who might put our learners at risk and are otherwise unsuited to working with them.
|Job Category||Business Administration|
|Contract Length:||18 Months|
|Start Date:||January 2023|
|Training Provider:||BCTG Ltd|
|Apprenticeship Standard:||Business Admin Level 3|