Business Administration Apprentice (AOV-BA3-TAW)
Are you looking for a Business Administration Apprenticeship however with diversity to the role? Look no further as this role will incorporate some HR and Payroll too, you will have plenty to learn and be joining a fantastic family run business with a great team! If you have a passion to learn and the desire to earn along the way then tell us why you would be perfect for the role.
General Office Admin
- Actioning of daily post and distribution
- General admin
- Email enquiries
- Dealing with Utilities for all of our premises, liaising with third parties looking for competitive prices, contract preparations for the Director.
- New starter inductions and leavers, keeping personal files up to date
- Updating HR policies and procedures and staff distribution
- Contracts, Job Descriptions
- To provide general assistance in the accounts department
- Processing invoices for payment
- Reconcile daily payments
Business Admin Level 3 involves demonstrating strong communication skills (both written and verbal) and adopting a proactive approach to developing skills. Showing initiative, managing priorities and own time, problem-solving skills and decision-making.
Duration is 18 months to complete plus end point assessment.
Blended learning of online and work based learning with your assessor.
If you have not already achieved Level 2 English and Maths, you will be required to do your functional skills alongside however Maths & English grade 4 or above would be desirable.
- Pension scheme
- Smart casual but comfortable dressed
- Friendly / family like atmosphere
- Employee of the month £100 – decided by directors on work performance
- Early finish Friday’s if all work completed
- BBQ days in the summer
Opportunity for a permanent position with the employer upon successful completion of the Apprenticeship.
THE APPRENTICESHIP WORKS LTD is a Flexi-job Apprentice Agency and we employ you for the duration of the Apprenticeship. The safe recruitment of staff at The Apprenticeship Works, is the first step to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children in education and vulnerable adults, this is to help deter, reject, or identify people who might put our learners at risk and are otherwise unsuited to working with them. The Ace of Vapez is the host employer where you will be placed for your apprenticeship, a great employer where we have already successfully placed Apprentices. With a great atmosphere and friendly environment, they will teach you the skills you need whilst carrying out your Business Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship alongside.
|Job Category||Business Administration|
|Contract Length:||18 Months|
|Start Date:||April 2023|
|Training Provider:||BCTG Ltd|
|Apprenticeship Standard:||Business Admin L3|