Curriculum Lead – Health & Social Care Sector (JC185)
BCTG Group is one of the largest, most progressive Independent Training Providers in the UK. Each year we support around 10,000 young people and adults; and work with over 2000 employers. As part of our continued expansion, we’re looking to recruit committed, talented individuals who will help us deliver our vison and share in the rewards.
We are an Award Winning business that holds the Investors in People Gold Standard, underlining our commitment to develop and support all our staff to become the very best.
From the outset, we offer a competitive salary, significant performance related bonuses and an enhanced pension. Many roles also offer flexible working options.
And for the best, we offer limitless opportunities move through the business.
We are looking for a motivated experienced Health & Social Care Sector Curriculum Lead to work directly with the Quality and Curriculum teams, to improve the quality of learning programmes and thus enhancing the experience of and outcomes for learners, and continually improve the performance of staff against company KPOs.
To carry out actions that directly improve the following, when delivered by Training Advisors across all BCTG sector specific delivery.
• The outcomes achieved by learners. This is further described by the targets set for each learner according to the learning programme and in line with the Individual Learning Plan.
• To ensure learners progress well, achieve on time and exceed standards expected.
• To ensure learners exceed their specific stretch targets for qualification achievement, attainment, and progression.
• Support the quality assurance processes of EPA standards
• Develop and promote high quality curriculum that is sector specific
• Ensure Awarding Organisation standards and Ofsted requirements are met
• Support the Lead IQA with sector specific EQA visits.
• To assure the quality of education, by implementing, supporting, and monitoring curriculum development.
• Carry out Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice. IQA Observation of Training Advisors of assessment practices
• Deliver and design sector specific CPD that support the needs of TA’s
A full Job Description can be available upon request.
To be successful in the role you will demonstrate excellent team working skills and ensure timely and effective communication, with the quality and curriculum team. You will be motivated and have a proven ability to manage your own workload, making your own decisions and company KPIs, with good attention to detail. You will already have significant experience of Apprenticeships and/or work based learning delivery in a college or Independent Training Provider.
In addition to a competitive starting salary, we offer an enhanced contribution Pension Scheme, Life Insurance, and travel expenses. And crucially, for the right applicant, BCTG Group can offer rapid progression opportunities into a range of roles. You will receive a laptop, mobile phone and expenses at 45p per mile.
This is a full time (37 hrs PW), permanent job, subject to a three month probation period. Due to the nature of the role, the post holder will need to work flexibly on occasion outside of normal office hours and carry out any reasonable additional duties as the Group requires.
The safe recruitment of staff at BCTG is the first step to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children in education and vulnerable adults, this is to help deter, reject, or identify people who might put our learners at risk and are otherwise unsuited to working with them.
|Job Category||Education, Health & Social Care|