A full time Level 3 apprentice childcare practitioner required to work within our friendly environment, working with a supportive team.
You will mainly be based in baby room with experience given with other ages.
You will be required to take part in day-to-day duties and encourage children to grow, learn and develop at their own rate. We are a large open plan setting that requires someone who can think on their feet and hold a tune!
We have access to online learning so you can continually update your knowledge.
- You must be willing to work as part of a team
- Preparing planning and activities for children
- Supervising children and ensuring their safety and welfare
- Helping to embed and follow the child’s routine
- General duties as required by the nursery
Monday – Friday, shifts to be confirmed between the hours of 7:30am-6pm.
Total hours per week: 40.00
- A good understanding of the EYFS
- A good understanding of safeguarding
- Experience of early year
- We are looking for a bubbly, fun, outgoing, cuddle loving person with the ability to think quickly and come up with fun and exciting activities for the children.
- We are look for an open honest and hard work individual that has a real passion for what they do.
- Level 2 Early Years
- Paediatric first aid
Prospect of a career with us at Adventureland with a possible senior role in the future.
About the employer
Adventureland has an enviable environment to meet all the principles of “The Early Years Foundation Stage 2019.” This OFSTED requirement promotes the “Every Child Matters” outcomes and covers the seven learning and development requirements.
1. Communication & language 2. Physical development 3. Personal, social and emotional 4. Literacy 5. Mathematics 6. Understanding the world and 7. Expressive arts & design.
Training to be provided
- Level 3 Early Years Educator Apprenticeship Standard.
- First aid qualification.
- English and Maths Functional Skills if applicable.
- Access to Noodle Now to complete online training.
|Job Category||Child Care, Early Years, Nursery, Nursery Practitioner|
|Salary/Rate||To be agreed|
|Contract Length:||19 Months|
|Expected Start Date:||May 2022|
|Training Provider:||BCTG Ltd|
|Apprentice Standard:||Level 3 Early Years Educator|