BCTG Group is one of the largest, most progressive Independent Training Providers in the UK. Each year we support around 10,000 young people and adults; and work with over 2000 employers. As part of our continued expansion, we’re looking to recruit committed, talented individuals who will help us deliver our vison and share in the rewards.
We are an Award Winning business that holds the Investors in People Gold Standard, underlining our commitment to develop and support all our staff to become the very best.
From the outset, we offer a competitive salary, significant performance related bonuses and an enhanced pension. Many roles also offer flexible working options.
And for the best, we offer limitless opportunities move through the business.
We are looking for a motivated experienced Quality Curriculum Co-ordinator (QCC) to work alongside the Quality Curriculum Manager (QAC) supporting to deliver high quality programmes and continually improve the attainment of learners.
Work with the QAC to ensure the delivery team offer is a quality orientated delivery with sustainable improvements that evidence impact for all learners.
- Conduct quality visits in line with the Education Inspection Framework, identifying areas for improvement and agreeing a support plan with the QAC and delivery teams.
- Conduct qualitative audits and reviews, as required to ensure excellent quality of delivery.
- Work with the QAC and support sector specific leads to drive high quality curriculum delivery.
- Support Lead Internal Quality Assurers to ensure good practice is aligned to Awarding Organisation standards.
- To assure the quality of training, by and monitoring curriculum development to ensure all learners benefit from high quality programmes and positive outcomes.
- Full Job Description will be provided.
To be successful in the role you will demonstrate excellent team working skills and ensure timely and effective communication, with the quality and delivery team. You will be motivated and have a proven ability to manage your own workload, making your own decisions and company KPIs, with good attention to detail. You will already have significant experience of Apprenticeship and/or work based learning delivery in a college or Independent Training Provider and have an understanding of the Education Inspection Framework.
In addition to a competitive starting salary, we offer an annual performance bonus which adds substantially to your earnings (eligible after one year’s service), an enhanced contribution Pension Scheme, Life Insurance, and travel expenses. And crucially, for the right applicant, BCTG Group can offer rapid progression opportunities into a range of roles. You will receive a laptop, mobile phone and expenses at 45p per mile.
This is a full time (37 hrs PW), permanent job, subject to a three month probation period. Due to the nature of the role, the post holder will need to work flexibly on occasion outside of normal office hours and carry out any reasonable additional duties as the Group requires.
NOTE – Starting salary £26,000 (increasing to £28,000 upon successful completion of probation period).
|Start Date:||August 2021|
|Training Provider:||BCTG Ltd|