BCTG Group is one of the largest, most progressive Independent Training Providers in the UK. Each year we support around 10,000 young people and adults, and work with over 2000 employers. As part of our continued expansion, we’re looking to recruit committed, talented individuals who will help us deliver our vison and share in the rewards.
We are an Award Winning business that holds the Investors in People Gold Standard, underlining our commitment to develop and support all our staff to become the very best.
From the outset, we offer a competitive salary, significant performance related bonuses and an enhanced pension. Many roles also offer flexible working options.
And for the best, we offer limitless opportunities to move through the business.
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Training Advisor to train and assess learners’ performance and related knowledge in a range of tasks and to ensure that the competence and/or knowledge demonstrated meets the requirements of the qualification.
To carry out actions that directly improve the Learners experience.
- To deliver training and assessment to all learners supporting them through their training programme including the delivery and upskilling of functional skills
- To manage a caseload of learners, delivering on the job training and working independently to prepare and assess learners on a regular basis. (Caseload Fulltime 50-60 learners pro rata)
- To ensure learners adequately progress through their programme to enable them to achieve
- Develop learner’s knowledge, skills and behaviours required for their programme
- To safeguard learners and encourage their personal growth and understanding of personal safety, Prevent Duty and British Values.
Full job description will be provided.
- To be successful in the role you will have excellent training skills, know how to motivate, and get the very best from learners and employers. You will possess and demonstrate superb organisational skills and work comfortably with employers and learners on all levels with a variety of personalities.
- Timely and effective communication is paramount to support excellent outcomes.
- You will already have significant experience in Apprenticeships and/or workbased learning delivery in a college or Independent Training Provider.
In addition to a competitive starting salary (£23,000 – £25,000 depending on experience), we offer an annual performance bonus which adds substantially to your earnings, an enhanced contribution Pension Scheme, Life Insurance, and travel expenses. And crucially, for the right applicant, BCTG Group can offer rapid progression opportunities into a range of roles.
This is a full time (37 hrs PW), permanent job, subject to a 3 month probation period. Due to the nature of the role, the post holder will need to work flexibly and on occasion outside of normal office hours, and also be able to carry out ad-hoc requests within the scope of competency.
Although not office based you will be required to travel to the Oldbury site periodically.
|Job Category||Assessor, Early Years, Training Advisor|
|Salary/Rate||£23,000 - £25,000|
|Start Date:||August 2022|